Sunday, May 3, 2009

Work work work....

Its been 2 days since i was at Play imaginative~~ its kinda amazing and unbelievable what i do there~~ yes its only 2 days and its like a dream come true. First day was alrite, doing some color correction for Tofu keychains~ apparently the manufacturer got the color all dull~~ so i'm supposed to pantone it to a correct color. That itself took me like 3/4 day~~ den it was the relay out of a print ad for the up coming Comic convention that's meant for various magazines... Had to take 2 days off due to degree interview and exhibition panels submissions~~

Today was kinda fun as well, had an unexpected job from boss~~ Logo design for a cafe!! LOL. Maybe i'm a swakoo who nv work in design firm b4...so it was kinda unbelievable... having fun when you're workin... Was kinda stressed at first, cos i was afraid i wasn't up to the standard...but well...guess it was a close shave~~

Was feeling rather down a couple of days ago, i guess wat i heard during my interview wasn't really encouraging. Although i alr know wat to expect, but well...it still hits hard... Was glad that a couple of fren gave me concerns when they saw my emotiboy msn nick~~LOL! Had an unexpected help from a friend whom i din really know well...lol~ that's Michelle~~my classmate las year, we dun really talk much~ but most of my fren is aware of her ability~~ well upon talking to her and all~~ i finally have a rough idea wat i cud maybe do~~

I've decided to start a sketchbook exchange with Med~~ naming the book as Maze~~迷宫.

"cos maze is like gg different direction, we draw n think different ma, everyday think different, so like drawing in a maze lor"

Apart from that, i've decided to create a separate creative blog from this as well, to act as my online portfolio~ digital drawing...traditional or watever... i guess maybe that'll help push me to do more works~ and i guess i'll be implementing some personal projects for this 3 months as well... how far or how well it would go~~ i guess i'll jus have to start tryin and stop thinking~~
I guess all along i had a lot of very inspiring ppl, jus tt i din take time to notice~~ well, looking at Rayz blog was an eye-opener....

Well...its kinda funnie lookin bak at my blog post...been mentioning it alot...but din really do anithin much~~ guess my resolution for this year...is to fulfil wat i set out to do today....i'll uploading my sketches in time i guess. :)

Current Fayleng: Feeling excited and motivated....