Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas ard the corner...

This few days is gonna be rather busy for me i guess... With christmas ard the corner... Went present hunting with brother today for the gift exchange later... After that we shopped ard and i bought a painter magazine at Kino. Rushed down to Raffles to meet Ricky for his man's talk...LOL. Its been awhile since we man's talk i think... it was kinda fun...and den Ling came... The chill out session was fun and hilarious...and expensive T___T LOL. Aniwae...it was good...its always fun to hang out wif this 2 ex narnia lords...LOL. As i was preparing to go home... Baykan called....LOL. Jitao tio summon... in the end...he suggested we go Bishan's prawn fishing....And well...jus reach home...today, we were more good at fishin the prawns...so it was more fun...but it had to rain..so it was kinda muddy.

I'm still waiting for my "left hand" to come...waiting for my dad to sponsor me...LOL. Will post a picture once i acquire my new weapon... :P