Monday, December 29, 2008

Prawns

For the past 3 days...i've been continuously gone prawning...or prawn fishing...LOL! Seems like its a trend...apart from being a lil costly...this activity is really addicting and fun, plus u dun have to wait as long to see results. Caught this hobby from Mr Wu...lol.. and have been prawning for a couple of days... and even got our own equipments for prawning...*to look more pro... After a few days of prawning, we have finally grasp most of the techniques and stuffs to take note of. At the cost of burning my pocket of course. And my brother being grilled at for going home only early in the morning.

After catching the prawns, we cooked it ourselves to consume. And yes, with my brother's cooking skills combined with Med's mum... its like a banquet...seems like nothing much...but the dishes is enough to let me eat for 2 days. They are really good. After waiting for so long, i finally acquired my new left hand at $569, got it at Funan Center. Superbly stylo and shiok...haven't had the chance to try it out yet...as i was busy prawning.

Had a special favour from brother the other day to make a pop-up card. Although the whole thing was taken from a template...but making it proves to be a killer...zzz...

My prawning set, share with Med. Rod and Toolbox.

Can see the 2 rods, wet tissue, size 2 prawn hooks(pre-tied),
Scissor, 10lbs fish line, 2 float, swivel, weight bearing and gloves


Baby Catfish baits.

Sandworm baits.

Our report card. Combined result from Mr Wu & wife.

Chilli prawn by brother with tip off from Med's mum, and all
other dishes from Med's mum.


One of my favourite dish. I always order it when i eat at
foodcourt, provided they have it.


Bird cage pop up card from template at canon. Took me a night
to complete even with instructions. zzz.

My new left hand. Wacom Intuos A5 Wide. (6 x 11)
Woot wootz...cant wait to try it out. Bye bye Hanwang
painting tablet. zzz