Friday, September 26, 2008

Dog hunter~

Today was rather mono, starting my day with men's health.. Ya i know, i'm fat alr...zz... so i'm gonna do something about it, its a pretty good magazine i would say, with lots of health and nutrition info for guys~ yea, why else wud it be called men's health den~ just came back from a jog in the park. Recently i think i accidentally step on either Garou or Ruki's shit, damn down on my luck. Keep making mistakes and gettin scolded. :(
Yesterday was a rather long and tiring day, for more info, refer to Gary's blog on the 25th sept. Yep, to summarise we ran all around Singapore to hunt for dog. We basically went from Clementi to Holland V to Ang Mo Kio to Hougang and den to Buangkok. Yea~ Wow~ i dun even go so many places when i go toy hunting or collecting. But all in all, it was really fun, goin around with classmates, joking and chatting...it was like since i was in poly tt i did tt? Lol~ those were times~~ We saw 4 maltese from a same owner, some dogs at pet lover in holland V and one Shih tsu at hougang. The maltese, in my opinion, to be honest...sux~ lolol. Dun really like them, cos they look like they're balding~ guess i'm too used to Chihuahua, lol. But the Shih tsu was really cute, and black and white ones are pretty rare to me, cos i nv see one before. The shih tsu was really adorable and playful. Had some tips exchange with the uncle owner of the shih tsu seller, he sounds really pro. He grooms his own dog! tt's like so cool~ cos u save so much! Anyway, i'm determined to paper train Garou!!! ROAR!!!
Spent most of the afternoon sleeping and stoning on my couch~ and den, finallly i made up my mind to start on my 99 things i love~ LOL, right now, i'm still at the 11th, GOD! Do like this exercise though, because it'll be pure drawing and drawing, which is what i always liked. Gary msn me regarding his hairdye~ but i think i wud need to wait for a few days more to help him do it, unless he pass me the balance tomoro...Cos i have exactly $60 in my bank!! Yea, the result of splurgin on Garo figurines..God i wish this month ends asap. Alrite, back to my work~~*munching on my almond nuts, they're tasteless but exceptionally addicting to munch on~~


If we loved each other truly, i should accept ur flaws, and rightfully i asked the same of you~ i tried to do it, why haven you?