Monday, September 22, 2008

Thank you CD5E Grp 1


豆花街の竜太郎's left arm of power.

(Tattoo work by Jerald with 4 color ball point pen)


Yea, it might be a little late, but thanx CD5E grp 1, you guys rocks. It was really fun scripting for the Yakuza story our group was doing. The initial storyline by me was rather plain and boring, until Gary gave me some ideas, yep, end result was a chain combo of ideas. I was really happy writing the script for the story, and i end up staying up the whole nite to write it. I had written script for my own animation and comics, but writing a script for it to be actually directed by me with a group of friends was really fun. The best part was everyone really trusted me, and co-operated with me, even when i keep asking for cuts on a single scene. Doing test run and all, really, the experience for me was really...WOW...indescribable. You guys rox! I was really glad that it was pretty well received by the class, even if they dun like it, the laughter from the class is really fulfilling for me alr. But i guess the storyline seriously needs improving on my part, due to the short time frame, alot of scene was shortcutted and i had to abandon storyline for humour. The story took advantage of what the audience alr knew, so further elaboration was omitted. But given one more week or 2, i guess it can still be fine tuned!



Some of the cast from the team.

The full cast list is, Gary, Keith, Jerald, Acel, Benny, Vincent, Fuwen, Melody, Shasha, Amos, Millie and Me! We had extra help from Grp 2 as well, which really improved the over all impact of the video. Million of thanx to Team Da jie Da. :)