Monday, September 29, 2008

Mono and lazing~~








Cover image from Wikipedia.

This weekend was rather mono and nothing much happened, Last night got activated last minute-ly for a snack out at East coast Park's 24hrs Carl's Junior by my younger brother. Din really wan to eat but my Ji toot brother made me took a bite of the Portobello Mushroom burger, end result, Epic Good game, i bought one meal as well. Sigh~
Ah Tan & Gf came along as well, and we practically jus sat there enjoying the place, burgers and chatting ard. It feels good jus not doin anithin and lazing my time away, apart from the guilt of knowing that i'm supposed to be rushing my assignments for school. LOL! The overdrive last nite made me woke up very late today, supposed to drop by Chinatown Square to check out some toys but it was getting too late, and i'm getting lazy as well. Fuwen called me last nite and told me that Acel wun be getting a dog cos her uncle can't allow her to do it and the chain consequences was too big. i was like Wow~ that's such a pity.. Sigh~ i guess not everyone can jus rear a dog as they wan~
Nothing much to share with everyone, but was surfin ebay and found some nice pictures of the upcoming Batman Dark knight figures from S.I.C. The details is as you can see, imbaly detailed! At least this time round was better, i remembered the Spiderman version was kind of a flop~ I might be gettin the batman, estimated price shud be ard $120~ But i guess priority is on my Masked Rider first! :P I attached some design sketches as well, this time round it was a collaboration with Masakazu Katsura, the illustrator of Zetman. I seriously love this dude's comic man, he was also the illustrator of D.N.A, I.s and some other works..