Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Bz~

Today almost died on my way to school~ Too tired, slept at 530am this morning and the day before was 430am. It was taking too much of a toll on my body, but nevertheless, i dragged myself up. The reason for the late nite sleep was because i had trouble determining wat to write for my essay. Yes, its hard to believe that i spent half an hour to write but 4hours to digest the information available and decide what to touch on. Had to cab to school in the end as i was running very late. Yea it sux, my presentation was crap, although i only prepared 4 slides, but during my presentation, i totally forgot to switch my slides. Zzzz, they din matter aniwae. As i still haven really decide on wat to write for my essay, i was practically stumbling thru my presentation, trying to grasp my topic.

After a hellish 3hours presentation class, i finally get to eat lunch. It was pretty fun as 狗狗帮 got to go out again! With special appearance from Elle! Lol, Vincent is in the gang, but i din give him a name as of yet. We grab pastamania and were having fun thinking of a name for Acel and Fuwen's new dog's name for awhile before moving on to Suntec City's Carrefour. Gary had a lot of ideas but we felt it was all to weird, when he finally gave a superb name, Leca or Leica, Acel's name spelled backwards. Gary needed to get some meat and med n me need to grab some Bailey's. Got a sudden call from Garo seller and i had to leave the guys to go get the items. We went to meet the guys again at Gary's house after reaching med's house. It was rather tiring and i knocked out on Gary's HOLY BED...LOL! But it was fun looking at the puppies and dogs playing around. Big rain when i was gettin back home after dinner, it was kinda fun running in the rain wif Med and med's mum..lolol. I guess its more fun to go school when you know that you have a bunch of nice frens there... :)



Yes! The collection is finally complete~~ :)
After so much effort, the search is finally over! Thanx Wolftaro.






Recently, i realised Garou has really grown bigger, his body is getting longer and his feature is getting sharper as well. Dun grow up GAROU!!! LOL!!!