Monday, February 16, 2009

25 Random Stuffs...

Saw Javier do it, so i thought i should do it as well...Wanted to do this for awhile alr~~ :P

1. I have been drawing since the age of kindergarten when my mum enrolled me for drawing classes. Due to being constrain at home and having no where to go, drawing was part of my life til i was secondary 4...

2. I do not really believe in long lasting friendships, but i do my best to keep my precious friends close, and my best friend is my younger brother, who would always be there when i need him to.

3. I love collecting stuffs like images, comics, movies, dramas, animes, games and books and not reading or watching or playing them.

4. I have a very short attention span, that's why i normally nv complete the games that i bought, unless it is really really interesting and i'm keened. I get tired of doing the same thing easily, but once i get fired up, i can't stop.

5. Coming to Lasalle changed my life personally and technically....i grew as a person and understood what i wanted even more.

6. I consider my self pretty lucky to always have people to guide me when i needed it most...my dad, my brother, Mr Wu, Lao ban niang, and all my other other frens...

7. The first comic i read was dragonball and i had my best friend pass me money to buy it for him cos its not selling at his place and i got to read all the latest episode head first.

8. My first set of comic was 神雕侠侣 by the singapore artist. I had to scrimp and save every week to buy the comic.

9. What i wish to do most now wud be to complete my Level 2 and Level 1 JLPT. Provided i still remember my stuffs... T_T

10. I used to want a Japanese wife. -.-

11. My way of life is doing what i love to do and not forcing myself for second, because otherwise, i would fail in that aspect as i wun put in my best effort to accomplish it.

12. Some people are born talented, and some are born hardworking, and some are born hardworking and talented...i'm none... i'm jus having fun here...

13. I really love Kamen Riders series, and i want all of their toys and have it displayed in glass shelve in my personal studio in the future.

14. I have 4 rack of comic books that stunned even my relatives when they last visited my house.

15. I used to be an Ayumi Hamasaki craze fan, i wud buy all of her singles, albums, photobooks and ani magazine that has her image(tt's provided i see them). My proudest collection wud be the complete set of 8inch singles.

16. My favourite part-time job would be Golden Village when i was working wif Jim n gang.

17. My best paid job wud be in DP Design which was recommended to me through Ricky.

18. I used to thought i wud become a professional musician when i was in the chinese orchestra. I played the flute cos i tot it was damn suai.

19. Whenever my PC breaks down, i wud get very frustrated and uneasy until i get it fixed myself...

20. I tend to do things rashly and regret later...especially when it comes to buying things.

21. I can't go shopping with Jimmy and go eating with my brother. I overbuy, and overeat...

22. The one person i respect most with my life wud be Dad.

23. I once threw my game controller at my brother's face when i lost a match of King of fighter and he was mocking me.

24. I once had my sunpage pager threw out of the window by my parents when i was still chitchatting on the phone late at nite.

25. My first computer game is Prehistoric and my first desktop is an IPC My Genie Gold.