Monday, February 9, 2009

This new year....

Picture at my uncle's house in M'sia... Bday boy is my cousin standing to my right. He is earning big money now ok...tt's wat i keep hearing my mum say...LOL. It was really nice and fun to see them again....


The War
A silent war
over 15 years...
or maybe even longer...
area of impact...
Everyone around
those tt i cared most....
those tt i wanted to protect....
Events fell into place
like they were meant to be...
like how jigsaws were meant for each other...
spurring the tension...
increasing the odds...
I tot i was winning...
I tot i was on the upper hand....
i tot i had the ability to rage on.....
it was war...
2 years before....
i overestimated myself....
Now everything is coming to an end....
i'm losing....
i lost...
i wasn't fighting anione else...
it was me...
all along...
How do you win a war....
when there's no one there....