Wednesday, February 25, 2009

K-20

It has been awhile since i blogged...recently i'm gettin too lazy to blog...i dun even have time to paint animore...sigh.... i guess i hv to squeeze sometime to do it... Yesterday was friggin tiring...i was rushin weiming's flash exercises and tutoring 2 other person while at it...LOL! Woke up pretty early in the morning to finish off the banner which i realised last minute-ly tt it has to be submitted....i was 2hours late...

Med and i were thinking of catching some movie...but weren't sure wat to watch...i suggested K-20 but she said it sounded stupid...so i tot we shud watch Benjamin Button...but she wasn't really into it as well...upon checkin the reviews....K-20 had 4 stars out of 5...boasting the same rating as Slumdog Millionaire...Benjamin and all the other craps had 3...so we decided to give it a shot...well... the first opening scene...i told Med...our $7.50 is well worth it for this opening scene alr...a render of an entire Japan...with an old school helicopter flying in to the city.....



I dun wanna spoil the show for people who haven watch it...but the plot and the visuals is really worth it...I guess the upcoming Galileo Suspect X wud be my next...being a Galileo fan....Masaharu is really gettin more and more shuai...wa kao...

Finally had my first airbrush lesson on Monday... it was damn fun....and i'm looking forward to my next lesson...can't wait to see my completed garage kit.... I chose a kit by my idol!! Takayuki Takeya!! The hakaider....woot~~

The original unpainted garage kit...

The body...

The base on the right and the arms....

After a layer of primer...black and white was sprayed on....it looked pretty simple here...but it took me awhile....zzz


Laid to dry til my next lesson....

This image is wat it's supposed to look like when its completed...can't wait to complete this baby...woot....i'm thinking wat is my next item...hurhurhurhurhur... the above item is painted by my shifu...haha...

Was helping out Med's fren with a cosplay photoshoot on sunday...and it was pretty fun...because its the first time i'm doing it...Her fren plays Zero Kiryu from Vampire Knight...It was pretty last minute and i only did some research on the character background before heading for the shoot...well....the SD card is currently with her fren...and i hope Med will get it back soon...cos i really wanna see the outcomes of all the pictures...most of the pose and position were directed by me...and Med recomposed the image. I was really glad her fren trusted me on the direction of the shoot...Med gave alot of surprising angled shots as well. Overall...i think the images wud be pretty interesting.
Current Fayleng: Pretty Normal i guess....nothin special...jus a lil tired....