Monday, February 2, 2009

Settled down~ (Super long post)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

2nd wave of Yusheng by Med's mum.
Phew~
its been a week since i'm back from my 4 days visit....it was a really busy week... in the end, i did make it for Tito's class...but i couldn't complete his wallpaper... and he din even wan to tok to the incomplete pieces...well... :/ who can i blame... Aniwae...las week was exciting... Rented car again, to celebrate Med's bday... altho it wasn't much of a celebrating... Everytime we rent car... i'll get super tired...cos we'll be like trying to make full use of the transport...whahaha... by friday morning...i was so tired tt i decided to skip Isabel's class and Felix make up class...(there's another major reason i din go as well...)

Its been years since i visited my relatives with my parents... well...it was a fruitful one... Somehow, this visit...made me see the supposingly familiar scenes and places in another way. Everyone has grown up, fighting in their career... moving on.. Places that used to be so familiar suddenly seems so nostalgic... like an old man looking at his life in the younger days...(LOL) That's wat i felt actually...God-mother was sick...apparently took the wrong medication and got hospitalised, worsening her alr serious illness. She was bed-ridden, lying there looking at us, and crying when we were leaving the hospital...it really broke our hearts. The last visit before we left for singapore... she was so sad...or lonely... looking at her weep, i had to do my best to hold back my tears. The once, so cheerful and always smiling lady who is delighted by our visits. Looking at all the reunion photo now lay dusty on fading frames... reminded me of how she was in her younger years. Growing old and losing the willpower to live...is really scary. The hospitals in Jiu hu is really, well... Imbaly gaolat...yep... the nurses gives a non caring attitude... hospital looks so rundown like it has been thru wars a million times... its pathetic...

Caught up with my cousins...not really...actually...i was kinda like a redeemer this time round... felt kinda isolated... or maybe it was me... but well... after pondering for awhile...maybe it was all along like tt... Always left out...unimportant and non-existent... it made me appreciated Med's mum and relatives more... Be forgiving...Mr Wu said...Be forgiving and move on....

Finally back in singapore...i got stuck in a 2 hour super jam...had to entertain myself on my laptop with Stephen Chow's Movie collection ripped from my cousin. Wow...he grew so plump tt he had tits...it made me so scared...tt i decided i'll be more hardworking on slimming down... Well i reached home at ard 11pm and started doing work at 2...by the time i realised..i'm out of time doing Tito's work. Shocking news is...its week 4..and its a new project. zzz. Although tired... we still carried out the plan of grabbing shasha (knife by the neck) and Gary for BBQ at pasir ris. (unpaid) It was kinda las min...so we kinda jus grab some food and started a fire at some remote location at pasir ris park. It was kinda fun, we had good laughs...and messing ard. It was my first time starting a fire all by myself... Well, i sharingan-ed the method from Mr Wu, the last time we were BBQ-ing prawns at farmway prawning. Well, it worked pretty well i think.... after sending Gary home and gettin lost sendin shasha home...it was damn late. I took the wrong exit and hor lan until dunno where...altho we finally made it.

The next day was rental by my brother, so i had to fetch him from camp and we went for breakfast...and den swimming... the swim kinda revitalised me... we went for lunch and went prawning at farmway. We tried to BBQ some prawns ourselves, with fire started by my pro brother....he say he v pro in starting fire. But apparently, i din know how to cook the prawns and i had a bad stomachache... i tot i accidentally ate some prawn hatchling or earth worms...yux... so i decided to skip class...

Saturday was gathering with Jim n gang. I arrived at 10 plus after shopping at Kino. I finally decided to get myself a 3 yrs Kino member....LOL. We met up at PP's hse this yr for Texas poker... Lost $60 plus at first...and then finally recovering and winning $8 in the end...a big phew for me.... I was kinda broke after the Kino encounter. Sunday was Med's Grandma visiting... i tot her aunts wud be there but only one aunt was there...so i missed the chance to wish her other aunts who gave me ang bao despite me not being ard, a happy new year. Guess i shud call them.

Well, my hand's rather tired after so much typing... we took some pictures at the Pasir ris BBQ, but shasha removed the images, guess i wud post them once i get it from her.... Time to work hard i guess...i'm so behind time.....

My current fayleng: Pretty neutral...feeling more orientated now. Thanx Mr Wu for being there, i needed it.