Friday, January 23, 2009

Left 4 Dead...

Well, i'm goin to be in Malaysia for 4 days...visitin my relatives and ah ma...sigh... i'm like so dead when i come bak...cos i'll onli be back on tuesday....evenin...and Wednesday is Tito's class...i've alr overslept this week's class...and its bad if i dun make it next week... And..bad news is...i'm onli halfway thru his work... zzz.. I guess i'll jus have to bring my stuff over and do it there.... *not goin is not really an option here...*

Finally setted up my ac to play Left 4 Dead online thru Garena...LOL! It was really exciting playing with 3 other real players... And i managed to get Wanzi to play with me jus now...LOL. Well, i guess this game can help me kill time when i'm bored...provided i hv time... think its time to let my Belkin Nostromo TE52 chong chu jiang hu alr...LOL! This gaming keypad was originally designed to play FPS games...so i think it would be quite shiok....

Everything is still laggin behind...My paintins...Tito's work... Felix's work... D&AD...Magazines to read... Library books to read... Play games.... zzz...so many things...so little time...sian man....

Current Fayleng: Feeling pretty relaxed and shiok after playing L4D...