Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Multitasking~~

Recently, i have so many things tt i want to do...and i ended up...not doing anithin...zzz... LOL...its rather lame actually...i tried to do more research for school...and wanted to some digital painting myself and wanted to read a few books... in the end...i couldn't accomplish anithin and i wasted the weekend. Well, i guess i have to be more organised and prioritise stuffs first before i proceed. That wud save me from tryin to do everythin at the same time and end up not accomplishin anithin.

My lil cousin sister, wanted me to do a drawing for her...and i'll need to complete it before friday, so tt i can pass it to her when i go visit her this comin weekend for chinese new year. (She lives in malaysia.) Well...its my first unpaid commission job, so i wanna do it well..LOL! Meanwhile trying to how figure how to digitally airbrush my drawing..zzz... tt wud tk awhile i guess... Borrowed some books for self read... i would need to complete them before due...next month...My magazines is rotting on the shelves as i'm typing now... Tito's lesson is coming soon...and i have not done anithin...i'm so dead if i bring a blank CPJ to school on Wednesday...Arggghhh....

Today i wanted to do some homeworks...but ended up watchin Ponyo with Med...LOL. I gotta admit..its pretty good... Maybe i'll do a fan-art for it...if i have time...its in my list alr... After tt we went dining at Airport T3 again...LOL. Relaxing day i would say...too relaxes alr... now kinda kan jiong...sigh... Guess i'll have to spend some time catchin up...zzz

Was watching an episode of Gundam 00 and i must say its pretty good...LOL. Well, tt adds to my list of to-dos...zzz..i haven even finish watchin Kurosagi n Galileo...and smallville...and the list jus keeps addin up....Still considerin if i shud buy KEI's Gallery artbook~~ arggghhh....



Current Fayleng: Feeling pretty kanjiong and excited...kanjiong cos i'm behind schedule for tito's work, excited cos i have too sketches waiting for me to complete painting. stay tuned for my next 2 coming artwork~~ *i hope~~