Saturday, January 10, 2009

Ongbak 2



Watched Ongbak 2 today with Med. Well, i got to say, the ending is kinda WTF. Yeap... whole movie direction was pretty expected, story's plot is not really interesting enuff to capture the crowd which was wat i expected when i watch his previous movies but well...this is too zzz, fight scenes is rather well choreographed but camera angle is kinda bad... making it not as exciting as it shud be. Maybe its the translation or maybe its the story itself. It makes this movie not exciting to watch at all, it reminds me of 300 when i see the younger ong bak fighting crocodile, and den the neverending soldiers fighting at the end reminds me of Ip man. Overall, this movie is only a jus pass. 5.5/10, that extra .5 is for the crazy and dangerous stunts.

To conclude, we dun really need to spend $9.50 to learn about a cursed karma. I felt that the director concentrated too much on fight scenes and neglected the development of the storyline, plot and sensibility of the story(might be translation prob). There's no climax as i'm constantly bombarded with fight scenes, slashing of throats and intestines.

Spent 2 hours tryin to sort out my emoticons today and realised tt MSN still mess it up when i restart my computer, someone should program a Emoticon manager or soemthing. I mean, emoticon is like the soul of msn. LOL. For the rest of my day, i spend it looking at blogs, fine-tuning my blog layout and doing some personal sketches. Currently working on my blog title image. Recently, i'm hooked on to the J-drama Galileo. Its superb, maybe i'll leave a review when i'm done with it. Woot woot. Signing out.

Current Fayleng: Kinda Steam(In a bad way) after watching Ongbak2.