Monday, January 12, 2009

Kuuga under the Sky.

What we ordered at TCC. hahah.. suddenly i feel very Vinsion,i realised he like to take picture of food he eats. Hahah..but somehowhis picture is more nice...zzz. From left to right is Med's, Brother'sMine. Frosty Baileys, Mighty Joe Young, Azuki Cooler. The plateis some chicken turkey bacon lasagne. The cost is kinda zzz...but well...its TCC...





Image of Air jordan 1 High strap. Its basically a remodel of Air Jordan 1 Retro combined with Nike Air Vandal. LOL. But i really love this model...Arggghhhhh..... Superb image by Ebay seller Neo 122401. :)

Today i finally completed my 2nd piece of drawing. LOL. Spending a total of 7plus hours over 2 days. I finally came up with the design of my own blogtitle. Well, its not really well done...but :/ i did my best and i'm still learning and tryin to get familiar with my tablet and the program.

Recently i fell in love with a new pair of shoe...but i doubt i'll have the extra cash to buy it. Its selling at an average of $250 USD and is a limited version AIR JORDAN 1 HIGH STRAP. I really love it alot, but i guess i'll have to endure and wait. sigh~~

Today i din really do much, Med n Gary wanted to jio me to pet farm, but i decided to stay at home to complete my painting for the title. Well, although most of the time, Ricky kept calling to ter me about the installation of his autocad, end up still cannot. Cos he is using the almighty and cool Window Vista. Personally i'm not really comfy with this new operating system. Simply because... my computer's spec is not good enuff to fully support its interface properly without sacrificing the performance system. The system's security is too crazily anal as well...so :/ i'm jus gonna stay with XP for awhile...lol.

Brother came to find me for dinner as he tio dua by his fren...lol..sibay funnie. So we went to Changi Airport T3 for our dinner...at Popeye. I decided to try the burger out...super wrong move. Nama. Shud hv jus stick with the chicken...sigh. After the disastrous dinner, we chilled out at TCC til it was time for las bus. Well, i guess tt's my normal and blissful Sunday. Haha... recently i'm kinda crazy over swimming...lolol.... I guess cos i have someone to go with me...my brother...so its more motivating to exercise myself.

Current Fayleng:
sibay happy and proud at myself. Hurhurhurhurhur.....