Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bad Day...

Woke up extremely late today... sigh...supposed to wake up at 11 but i end up waking up at 2....Guess tat's wat happens when you dun do work but watch Heroes Season 2 until 6am....LOL! Tot i shud give myself a short break... Due to long period of time not doing drawing, my finger was hurting very much...so i decided to stop 99 things at 42 at the moment... Spent half a day regathering images and doing some layout for my last 2 interviews... Well, it looks better now... although still lose Acel's~~ T___T Acel...you're my idol..LOL! Aniwae, i managed to cook up something decent for the layout, and i'm gonna rework on the previous interview's... To make it look better...and more like a magazine....
Last nite, the moment i stop doing drawin and wanted to start on Magazine...i jus stunned there....Dunno how to do and begin... I figured i jus cant do Graphic Design...Layouts, Typos.... all this is zzzz....really dun like all this much..... Ads or Imaging seems more fun... But imagin is like zzz...drawing and drawing...(<---i assumed..) Well, i'll be sticking to ads i guess...now problem is, i have to do my portfolio to show my interest in this field.... Yes...siao liao.... My works looks more like i'm interested in imaging.... sigh...hope i can pull this off....
The other day i was askin Gary about this doll he made for our foundation 3d class...i wanted him to give it to me...but zzzz...he threw it away alr...MAKE ME A NEW ONE GARY!!!

The doll Gary made, Heng i took picture, even he himself
din have it...zzz

I'm praying alrite. An alien from Gantz manga. LOL!
This comic had all sort of weird aliens in it.