Thursday, November 13, 2008

Song...

This is almost wat the collection card looks like,
Too lazy to scan le...sigh... $64 gone....

Today...woke up late as usual...sigh...woke up at 11 and did my magazine until 4 plus and went to Bugis to meet a friend from Wow... He was supposed to help us buy Wrath of Lich King pre-order card... so had to meetup with him to get it alr, cos the collection is on friday... wanted to print my magazine today...but well, shit happens.... So i ended up going to artfriend to get copic for 99 things and went for dinner with this friend. Melody and i has never seen this fren before... so its kinda weird when we met up... but we were pretty close online...Haha...

It was fun...although it was a short meeting... We grab dinner and Med and i had to leave early, back to our school work... He was like what i imagined... nicey nicey face, funny, shy shy, matured and look boyish at the same time...LOL... Aniwae it was fun... While waiting for my pasta order... brother called.. finally... his exercise was over, and he's coming back this Saturday... should reach 4am in the morning...Woot... bet he has alot of stuffs to tell me and gossip about..can't wait to hear about it...LOL! Kinda miss his face.... Although the timing is abit zzz... but well... i can always do my work as i listen to him rant.....

Finally finished all my interviews articles in the magazine... but i'm gonna touch up and redo 2 of my article... Cos i tot its kinda boring... Was finally happy with my Akira Toriyama interview... it looked like shit previously... like i last min jus plonked everything onto the layout... Studying and copying down a couple of the layouts really did help i guess....*I HOPE! After 2 hrs of turbo nap and a power bath... its back to work... and my target is to finish the magazine today. It possible, teaser and ambient should be completed today as well...so i can have more time for my 99 things and complete my portfolio....