Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sigh~

I'm still trying to finish my essay~ but things aren't that bad, because i know wat i'm writing alr... yea, i said that a couple of days ago...but last nite was the final~ the whole structure is confirmed~~ no no...its not that exaggerating, before that i onli had a vague idea on wat to write, and when i began writing... i realised i dunno where and how to start~ and bad news was, i need to follow my draft... to big a risk to deviate from my draft... "thnx" shanny for rushin us... sigh~ Struggled the whole nite, rethinkin my essay and trying to incorporate my original intention into the draft... its still not too bad i guess...

Recently, i've been reading Zetman again, its really a pretty cool comic... something like those Marvel deep plot story type of manga...aniwae, its a seinen manga..so~~ :/ I've been trying to locate this few manga but apparently they're too old to be found...i remember reading them when i was still in primary school... 三眼神童 The 3 eyed one... it was a comic by Tezuka Osamu as well... tot it was pretty cool...there's not much of info on this comic, but its basically about this bald dude who have 3 eyes and belongs to the last of his people. In normal situation, his eye is sealed by a cross shaped plaster...and when he removes them, he becomes a shrewd and highly intelligent and inventive person.


三眼神童 from Hot toys, same company from the
Edward Scissorhand and Ironman company.

I remember seeing it at Kino, there was a whole boxset of a republished version... I'm keen in getting astroboy as well...hmm.. recently, i seemed to be into the old school comics... tot it was interesting to read them~~ finally hardened my heart and forgo my Banpresto Kamen rider 1 & 2 belt for the Kikaider 02 Vol 1-7 comic... not sure if the seller will reply promptly as i emailed him millions of times~ but it will cost me...zzz...

Banpresto Kamen Rider 1 & 2 belt. Standin at 14cm tall.

Went to Chinatown square today and after a torturous endurance stroll...i managed to come out of Mike&Kelly and Chinatown Square without buying anithin... Sigh~ its bad to be poor.... I had Med to accompany me as well, as she got shot down by a fren, las minute cancellation of an outing...yea~ wth~ Apparently this fren always does tt...Not that it concerns me, but i kinda dislike rocketeers...LOL! altho i used to be one... Finally saw the box for the SIC Batman & Batpod figurine...its crazily cool~ too bad i dun have an image of it...As we went past a tok cai tao shop in Chinatown square, Med saw the S.I.C. Vol. 43 Den-O Gun Form and Ryutaros, she went crazy...*LOL not really crazy, as in she jus went...its so nice, its so cool! And guess wat...

SIC vol 43-Kamen Rider Den-O Gun Form & Ryutaros Imajin

Yea...Cos it was purple...LOL! Well, series 42 was still ok~ because i haven watched Kamen rider Den-o yet...Last year's rider... But i tot Vol 43's Ryutaros was a little inproportionate.... zzz... Ryutaros' hands look a little too long... It was wat i felt when i saw the actual item. Maybe tok chai tao shop gotten a defective item...LOL!

SIC vol 42-Kamen Rider Den-O Sword Form & Momotaros Imajin

Well, time to get back to my essays~~ zzz... \0/