Tuesday, November 4, 2008

!@#$%^^&**^#@

Sigh~ super sian~ The seller for the comic still hvn reply me...think my name sounds poor or something...Guess i hv to give up on that comic alr....maybe try gettin it thru local shops....ARGGGHHH~~ I really wan tt set of comic....well....

Today had to practically drag myself up to finish Weiming's stuffs...the paper bag collage...i jus pasted wadeva shit i can find onto it...and pray it works... *PRAYS!! Well, it looks really las minute.... but it got kinda fun..when i jus slice up the image and offset it.... Went to school in half dead mode....Reach alr still have to go and get stuffs printed...sigh~~ At Millie's shop... we printed everything...her shop looks really cool...maybe i shud go work there as part timer or something... :/

I simply knocked out after i reached home...Jus decided to give myself one day holiday today... dun feel like doing ani school related stuffs.. for now... zzz...

The concept i had was, brick game... all the image were from game
scenes and promotional posters and i sliced them up to form an image of a
aquarium, or sea, or the underwater world life...yea..sux terribly...well,
wat can u expect in an hour... :/