Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Working hard...

WAKE UP!!!! high bo...an image i saw on deviantart...woot woot....
will the real slimshady pls standup..... \./ LOL!

After struggling for a day...i onli manage to finish 42 items...sigh...57 more to go...sibay high... decided to do my magazine layout for a change..to rest my hand and mind...if not rubbish drawing will start to appear and i'll jus anihow draw....lol... Was browsing ard fren's blog to see see wat's up...Nothin much...saw a fren's posting and he was alr doing for 36hrs...no slp i think... :/ seems weird when ppl who has alr finish their other stuffs alr is still stayin overnight to do work.... makes me worry if i did miss out anithin tt i need to do...LOL! recently its pretty boring, cos i've been staying at home to do sch work...and time flies....zzz...

My 99 things is becoming more of a animation big gatherin with all kinds of toons and logos...sigh...well...they did say 99 things tt i like~ :/ Aniwae...hope its good enuff....was wondering if i did spend too much time on my 99 things...i still hv my chicken essence ads to redo and typo to touch up...Think i shud start to not sleep as well...LOL!