Thursday, October 16, 2008

Finally getting under way~



Trying to decide if i wanna edit the Family riders into a vector or do
my own version of my female rider as my cover....



Lol, Gary is gonna love this... All along Gary is not really a male supporter~~ so~ as i was doing research materials for my magazine~ i found this very cool fanart. Its an image of 9 Masked riders...but, the special thing about this image is, all of the riders are female version of the original...it was pretty well done. I tried to find the original for a few hours but to no avail~ well, guess i gotta make do with tat. I've decided that maybe i'll do my own version of the female riders based on the original for my magazine cover... :) Aniwae i posted the female rider image is enlarge-able.



Aniwae~my magazine will be animation based~ and this first issue will be on something all japanese animator will know, and more or less influenced~ The masked riders~ from the showa era~ :)