Sunday, October 5, 2008

Leica....

We had a new member into the 狗狗帮 2 days ago, yes, the search is finally over...Leica the Jack Russell Terrier. After some wishy washy decisions, Acel n Fuwen finally decided to tk it back the night we went to visit it again. It was really adorable and fun loving. If only i had the money...LOL! After that Gary, Melody and me jus sat at the 24hrs Coffeeshop Gary recommended and chat til near to 3~~ it was really funny cos we were jus gossiping abt everything.... LOL. Nothing really happened yesterday as i jus spent my whole day, what's left of it, downloading comics...and reading them. Went joggin with brother to east coast and we lost each other as he was running too fast. I had to run back to east coast's jetty again cos i tot he was waiting for me there, and yea, he was not there, cos he went back to look for me as well, and we jus lost each other. We finally met up at a petrol kiosk nearby and he had gone home to fetch money...thank god, cos i was dying of thirst. I've decided that maybe i'll prepare my own lunch to bring to school, if i 'm goin to school, cos i 'm pretty broke as well, cos of the overdrive from Garo. Guess i would need to do some research on what i need to get within my budget to last me a month. God~~ poor is bad...

Gary was showing us this Living Dead doll the other day and one of the doll caught my eyes, and i like it very much, but apparently the shop sells in a bloody set. So i guess i'll have to wait til i get richer and hv it shipped from elsewhere. The name of the doll was death, i really like the mask cos it reminds me of skull man and skullomania from Street fighter Alpha. LOL.

Skullman image, its a series that resembles the masked rider series.

Living Dead Dolls "Death"
Street Fighter Ex Skullomania

I'm so gonna get myself one of these if i ever rides a bike again~~ ^_^