Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Life~~

Yay...i'm finally back in singapore... was away to Malaysia for relative visitin for 2 days... and although i was rather unwilling to go at first...i was glad that i went in the end.... All my little cousins had really grown up...all of them in their secondary schools and all... when the last time i remember seeing them is, they were still little kids...made me feel so old... My godmother is terribly sick, and it is jus heartwrenching to see her like that... a person who is still moving ard...cookin for me and talkin to me...is now wheelchair bound...sigh~ Went to my auntie's old house, where i used to stay there alot....it really brought up a lot of childhood memories.... now tt i realised that, alot of my childhood memories were spent in malaysia.. cos my parents were raised there....so most of my relatives are over there...its really pocket hurtin durin new year when your ang baos get slashed a whopping 50% discount... T______T

Anyway, i had a fruitful trip as well... finally got a replacement for my windbreaker....at a pretty cheap price with a decent design from diadora...ya..i know the brand is abit zzz...but at the price of $30...there's nothin i can hiam animore...plus its onli meant to be used when i'm joggin...The one Med gave me, proved to be too fragile...its torn alr....at the armpits area...think i have booster armpits, when i run..my armpit will spit fire...LOL!

For some reason...this trip back was pretty emo for me...no idea why... and it set me thinking about alot of stuffs....sigh...back to singapore, back to my 2k word essay~~ banzai~~~