Monday, October 13, 2008

NABAY!!! I LOST MY POST!!!!

CCB!! Lost my original post...retyped version... JI TOOT BLOGSPOT~!!!!

Class today was terrible...i woke up wif like half a soul~~ left the other one slping at home~~ Went to weiming's class half an hour late..and the moment i reached~ Gary told me... 他讲没有做不用紧。。。i almost fly to Mars~ DEN WAD DID I STAYED UP SO LATE FOR?!?!?! Arrggghhh~~ serves me right for doin las minute work i guess..haiz.. Anyway i love my self promo poster..its so me~~ the tua pak tor with the V3 belt....

When i left for school today, i swore to myself that once lesson is over~ i'll head straight home n flip~ but i ended up in Farmway aniwae..Cos Med wanted to go... we had a rather funny conversation~~

Ted: U no need do homework? I think i go home slp alr...
Med: Ya i oso tired...think i go home slp alr...
Ted: Oh...Lol...
Med: Why not we go Pet Farm?
Ted: ?? Tot u tired?
Med: Haha..Pet farm ok la... *do note tt, there's a 500million miles walk from the actual bus-stop.

Aniwae...tt's Med.... We activated Dog General Gary to go with us as well, I cleared my lunch at White Sand Mall before heading out as well...Wantin to bomb in the midst of the 500million mile journey is crazy~~~

We went to all the dog farms and i saw a lot of different and adorable dogs. There was one particular farm that was extremely toxicating...The smell is totally intolerable...Gary hanged ard there askin about his lost Cert of Garey Boy... Among all the farms, there was one particular farm there we went that left a very deep impression on me. It was the last stop we went...

As i went into the shop, i was shocked n sadded by the scene i saw. Imagine urself, walking into a corridor walkway, with two glass panel by ur sides. Within the panels, u see rows n rows of dogs in cages stackin up on each other. Each cage had a minimum of 2 maximum 4 per cages... They were all barkin desperately in the cage as it was dinner time. I was appalled as i walk thru the corridor...Are they kept 24hrs like tt? i asked Gary, apparently so~~ Maybe its because i hv a pet myself, tt i felt it was cruel to stuff them in a cage like tt...The dogs were facing each other... Gary warned us about the smell, but i tot it was ok compared to the previous... It was really sad to see that the dogs were treated like prisoners? At least Pet Lover's gives the pet a compartment per dog...

As i was visiting the farms, there was a scene tt disturbed me very much as well. An employee grabbin the dog by the neck after a groomin session and puttin it back into a cage...i was like...Wow~ i wud sure like to grab u like tt... This reminded me of something Wenfu told us today...i was totally disgusted and pissed at wad he told me happened to Leca...

Wenfu's brother whacked Leca on the head cos he poo-ed in front of the door of his brother's room. Leca's reaction was a whelp... When i heard tt, i was like JI TOOT!!!!! If its me, i wud hv screamed at the #@$%^&*. I mean, which person in the right mind wud whack an animal on the head... i sure hope Leca grow up n munch of Wenfu's brother's hand...sorry Wenfu... \o/ He finished the story making me hope Leca munch off his head instead. His brother forced Leca to jump off a table, making him fall off the table instead...When i heard tt, i was like !#@!$!@#UJAJDKAFJASDAS in my heart.. i meant...WTF is wrong wif u? Aniwae... i hope his head get munched off by my Recca A.K.A Ruki...I was rather surprised that Gary din really react when i told him that....

Was toking to YC jus now n i concluded that i hv to complete my 32pp by this week, if not i'm so toasted....Flipped til 10 jus now when i reached home...zz...signin off to do my 32pp now...

*Happy Birthday Dad \o/



My self promotional poster for weiming.


Image for today's photography.


Javier they all playing with the sign for my Right hand of doom


My actual image for photography. Right hand of doom.