Monday, October 20, 2008

What are you really burning~

Recently, i have been catching movies alot... not sure if u peeps seen this commercial by Mindee Ong, its on Anti piracy~ It goes with her asking What are we really burning? And she gives a short speech and ask again...and then shows a poster being burned~ As the commercial ends, she ask What are we really burning? I remembered jokingly telling Med, we would be burning our pockets if we support the original~~LOL!

I guess for people in the movie line, it is really damaging for them if the public supports downloading of movies online~ That's something i feel, impossible to prevent... I guess, if the movie is really that well made, people wud really go buy it and collect them. I realised, chinese movies here are sometimes not worth watching~ why so? imagine paying $10 on a weekend to catch this chinese movie~ and less den 2 weeks, u see it on vcd @ $6.90? Tt's still not so bad if its a good movie, cos with the surround and big screen and all, its still worth watching at the theater~ wad if its bad? I guess, with internet being like oxygen to us, all this downloading stuffs is hurting the market~~ I still like tt comment, i would be burning my pocket if i support the original~~LOL! I normally watch the movie onli after researching on wiki n watching reviews nowadays~~zz

As usual, while doing research for magazine~ i decided to change 2 of my article into 2 interviews that is more animation related...i guess doing too much of my work is too boring as well...Was researching dragonball, and i found out that the movie version is gonna be released next year april 3rd...starred by Chow Yuan Fatt as the Tortoise uncle~ and the movie was actually co-directed by Stephen Chow as well...yea...shockin~~ When i heard friends toking about it last year, i thought it was kinda lame~~ but i guess we'll see... I also found out that Astroboy will be having a 3d animation movie as well... but it'll be in the late 2009 and its a western production~~ i sure hope its good~~~ :)