Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sux~

This sux...i finally managed to finish 5 pages of magazine...n all 5 is under the same interview...zz.... aniwae....who cares as long as i fulfil the criteria...Upcoming 3 ads and i have 8 pages...God...this is taking forever....Shouldn't have done the interview.. now i'm interested in Kikaider as well...i think slowly i'll jus go for all of Ishinomori Shotaro's works~~zz...

Vectored a couple of magazine scans...and i liked the v3 one very much and i changed it into my image for my blog title. I decided to run again today, cos i can foresee myself gettin hungry at 1am, and i did....Bought cup noodle..and the noodle jus sucks...bought another double cheese burger...and there goes my joggin for today...all down the drain...jitoot...

Still can't decide if i'm goin sch tomoro...not like i'll get ani suggestive pointers...zz... argh~