Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sweat it out~~

Bathing after a run is always shiok~ super shiok~ Today i tried running the way i wanted to try awhile ago~ wearing a windbreaker~yea, microwave style~~ My brother has been doing it for awhile alr, and i thought why not... Was looking around for one windbreaker that do not have any netting inside, apparently its like searchin for a needle in a haystack~ The only one i saw was in black and grey by nike at 40% discount at Nike bird beside Lido. The color was too ah pek to me...and even at a whopping 40%, it still cost $59..yes...$59...
After lunch today, med n i went to Eastpoint to get items for salad, and we had fun choosing and decidin wat to get~ LOL! I always like shopping at a supermarket or ikea~ its fun when its for urself~ I dropped by Sportslink at eastpoint before headin to ntuc~ no such jacket, the only decent one cost $90~ by adidas~ Ji toot~ YOU NEED TO BE RICH TO SLIM DOWN?!!? I was lucky i din buy it, too exp, cos med suddenly found one mocha colored windbreaker with no netting in her closet, and coincidentally, its sized XL! yes..XL T_T... It was a free gift from some event~ aniwae, i'm damn grateful~ cos i'm onli using it to run~ not fashion walked in the park~ LOL! i'm jus glad its single colored~ n XL~
*i'm not tt fat, its jus tt i need an extra larger windbreaker to at least allow air flow thru the jacket as i run, if not, i'll be like grilling bah kwa~
Apparently, its quite shiok to run like that, cos the heat trapped in your body allows your body to feel warmer and able to run longer~ that's wat i felt at least~ but you sweat like u jus bathe and mom took your towel to mop floor~ LOL! I guess i'll be doing it every alternate days, thought i should let my body get used to it slowly~ Let's see how long i can go this time on my healthy routine~~ *provided u call it healthy not looking at my late nite sleep~~LMAO~*
I finally finished the visual letter for weiming meant for Melody...Lol, guess i'll be posting it up after i finish touching up~~ Slowly trying to feel the joy of drawing and sketchin~ was too lazy when i was addicted to playing wow~ kinda lost my life~~ T_T it was still fun tho~~ I promised shasha a fanart as well~ hope i hv time to do it for her~ cos i've said it like since last yr~~?
*i still hvn start on my magazine yet~~ARGGHHHH~~~