Saturday, October 11, 2008

I luv Ayu? LOL

Lol... Was stoning in my room when i raised my head and saw my collection of Ayumi Hamasaki's stuff....on display thru my display cabinet... Yep. I used to be a very hardcore Ayu fan years ago, hmmm..how long was it, sec 4 to poly yr 3? I collected all of her albums, singles, 8 inch singles, re-issue singles, megamix, photo book and all tt crap~ I wud remember goin to different cd shops in singapore jus to hunt for the full set of 8 inch single. It was a really rare find... and i managed to get a set of it. It was pretty tolling on my pocket, judging from the fact that i wasn't working nor gettin lots of allowance...Most of my frens in poly wud know tt~~lolol..abt my Ayu craze~~

Looking at the cds and dvds, i was appalled at how crazy i wud go last time, anithin wif her picture on it? i wud buy it... But i guess we had our times~ If the rumour wasn't fake, she wasn't what she used to be animore...but i still do support her songs, if not her as a person~ The collection is pretty impressive...but maybe slightly insignificant if compared to my ex-poly classmate~~ LOL! Yc wud know who~ he's studyin in lasalle at the moment right now too, jus tt different level~~ He was absolutely crazy and we wud be comparing and tokin abt it~

Jus cant get into the mood of doing a design for the cover page...i really dun like my previous cover design and i need something to trigger me~~ Lol~ It din take tt long las year~~
Brother is leaving for australia tomoro for an army exercise~ and he jus told me the actual exercise is onli 3 days~ *ji toot~ wat happened to mine!!? LOL! hope he enjoy his trip though and get me some good stuffs!

Still stoning in to the ceiling~~ zz~~