Thursday, October 16, 2008

God it sux...



I have to admit that my tolerance for bad movie is quite high.... But this movie is really way beyond my tolerance level~ 武侠梁祝,Yes, its really bad. The fighting scene failed to impress me, wat do u expect from me when i see the word 武侠? So i thought to myself, since i cant see the 武侠, maybe i'll jus settle for the 梁祝 part den...but nope~ its not there either.... The love story part failed to touch me either...its a fairly boring show. My emotion was jus mono thru-out the show... even at the supposingly heart-tearing scene of male lead n female lead's separation. Its really bad in terms of direction and all...yea some ppl might jus say its supposed to be those arty farty show...but nope its not there either...

Ok, i'll jus be fair, if i really need to compliment this show, maybe it'll be a 5 plus min scene, it was funny, the whole theater burst into laughter, and tat's it. If i'm to rate the show out of 5, i wud rate it 2 points, 1 for the poor Hu ge (The supposingly handsome badass) and the spear man. (i was really happy when he got killed, cos he really pissed me off, and he din really tok, his body language jus pissed me off. Thought he did a good job at that.) Other than that, it jus plainly sux. There goes my 8.50, i shud hv jus watched Max payne. This will be my last chinese movie ever...unless there's a discount... * i might not even watch it for a discount...pui.