Friday, October 3, 2008

Sigh~


Today i had a new hair-cut...yea, as always, the auntie commented that my crown is very sparse...*buuzzzit~~(sound effect of arrow goin thru my heart) But i guess it's pretty common to me now that i hear it every now and den, cos it really is thinning. Lack of sleep, diet and lack of exercise...i'm trying my best to salvage it as well..ARGHHH! Well, what can i say to the lady? Shit happens man, meteor jus hit a crater on my crown~~ LOL! I guess if it has to bald, it has to bald, i'll jus bald wif glory den. When it gets to the Mr Professor stage, i'm so gonna go skin head. Zzz, can start stockin on my beanie, caps and bandanas alr~~ The auntie recommended this Ba Wang brand shampoo, haiz~ might as well try it, since i'm too poor to go to hair building centers~~ T___T Help Med!Help Ling! Help Gary! *smells kinda weird tho.
Some ppl might be luffin when they see this post, but i guess its ok to admit u're baldin and look for solution rather den deny the fact u're balding and act that it doesn't need treatment.